HARD TO TELL
like a half-chewed piece of gum
but if I call on you tonight,
is there any chance you'll come?
I'm not saying that's all I want,
in fact it's the reverse
but right now I need you tonight
this isn't quite a first
If I had it my way
I would keep you for myself
but I cannot read you mind
so I'd appreciate some help
We could just go on like this
for forever and a day
but if you want my honesty,
why do you play this game?
Why are you here, why do you always appear
inside my thoughts outta nowhere, baby
my will is weak, and you're tempting me,
I thought we weren't gonna go there, maybe
I'm falling a little harder than I planned
I've tried to tell you once before
but it didn't come out right
I wanna spend more time with you,
longer than just one night
If you're haunting me while I'm asleep,
why can't you still be there
when I wake up in the morning and
run your fingers through my hair?
Is it all that much to ask
for a candid answer please?
I'm not gonna pester you
or beg down on my knees
It would sure be nice to know
if I'm on your mind as well
Cuz chemistry is killing me,
but with you, it's hard to tell...

3 comments:
is this song going to be a little different than your other songs?
anyways, my question was actually more like: "personal experience, lately dear?"
well... not exactly lately... more like a compilation of a couple experiences in the past...
nice
Post a Comment