Sunday, April 26, 2009

"All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning them again"

I don't know anything anymore.  I don't know what's good or bad, black or white, wrong or right, up or down, hot or cold, real or imaginary, tangible or intangible.

I am tired.

I am exhausted.  Of having questions thrown at me and trying to explain my answer when in reality I don't even have an answer because I DON'T KNOW.

I don't know.  And that is the only honest thing I know for sure.

I have too much to juggle right now to figure everything out all at once and to repair all the damage and to attempt to undo what can't be undone.  It's the end of the goddamn semester for Christ's sake.  I can't think straight and I can't do this all at the same time.

I am so fucking confused arrrrggh!!!  I don't know why!!! I don't know what I'm going to do yet because I am still figuring that out and I'm still figuring MYSELF out so I can stop being an asshole to people that I care about and start standing up for myself to people who are actually assholes.  Good God.  My fucking brain hurts.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

You could probably buy a new brain on ebay for cheap.

(Feel better kiddo. Eventually you'll learn that you're not actually colorblind...that you're in fact, perfectly okay. Which is all you need to be, really.